Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ao days also a face of confusion

"Mama, what are you saying?" I has pulled mama. What call me and he is a form of about to choose mba marriage.


Iraq mother looked at them two sigh said: "15 years ago, core son only three years old now. That day your parents took you to our house, then you pull to core son said grew up to marry her bride. Of course I and core son his father and your parents are very happy so in 15 years ago will give you set the engagement. Core son you hands with that is offered." pledge I immediately bowed his head looked at me, and ring fingers offered, silvery white, has a pair of angel wings.


I suddenly started giggling of say: : "originally, 15 years ago you is my ok." I pull up aurors days hand happy said. Originally I not that damn of a third party.


He smiled as coquettish, stroking my head spoiled rather say: "thank you, aunt. The core son brought to this world."


Old mama smiled "ok, core son. Is go back to punish you that smelly dad." Old mama chuai on the bag ready to go out.


"Mama, really need to take me to see dad?" I felt a bit nervous, after all fifteen years haven't seen the father.


"Don't be nervous!. Go home." Old mama first walked out of the door, the proud days took me also walked out.


"I'm giving you go." Ao days of car stop in the down stairs.


"Children, hello remember way?" Old mama some startled looking at pride days.


Ao days light smiled and said: "because I often find height." Height, the cold height. Iraq cold core's brother. Brother.


"Don't know how the child sank son." Old mama somewhat lost, in order to me she sank one person in the cold the father.


Iraq type villa.


"Husband.... Mrs." Steward see yves ages Mrs. Immediately silly "Sir, madam come back." Then rush ran into villas.


"Mom, that is?" I looked at the FengFengHuoHuo ran into the old man asked the old mama of doubt.


"This in his housekeeper. Mother smile very bland. They entered the fifteen years have not step into the door.


"The lock son, you finally came back." The holding the old mama people should be my dad!


Ignore this my daughter? Too much. "Cough... cough... attention ha." I be not said great turned over roll. Then be aurors days that guy tightly hold.


"Uncle". His polite with the legend is my dad's men say "hello".


Carefully actually see that is my dad's men, long still nice. Indeed as expected only outstanding gene collocation will have my this outstanding daughter.


"You are the core son?" Man some shocked at I asked.


I nodded.


"Core son, WoShiNiBaBa. I am your father." Men hold me tight bosom. The original father's arms is so warm.


"Daddy." Silently I cried. Rusty voice, with a full of happiness.


"Well, you also don't stand at the door. Come in." Old mama a pair of helpless appearance.


"Pride goodness, sank son is not here today." Dad proud day is come to cold height of.


"Uncle, you misunderstand. I am not here for height of." Smiling proud days I rushed bosom.


Dad looked at two of us just the reaction come over. "Ha ha, for my baby daughter."


Ao days nodded. Ssi also not against us, instead more than us happy. Also said days took me to meet the parents proud days?


In a new home stay for four or five days. See the lovely brother, indeed as expected with projecbeam days that guy as cold. But in my this great sister tame him or to me good.


"Contracts, and I want to eat mangos." I hold novels to watching TV contracts cries.


"Core, can't you come get it!" Cold height is some impatient.


"Contracts, you old elder sister I dozen years not you, is that how you treat me?" I raised my head with watery eyes innocent looking at him.


"Were you beat." He picked up the table a basin of strip of mango in front of me.


"Gee, still have a younger brother good." I use a fork a mango in his mouth. Good delicious.


Suddenly I was wroth with cold sank to interest, said: "sank, want to try sister specialty of dessert?"


"Casual". He watched TV with relish, almost is elaborate me say.


Whatever he, I decided to do but osmanthus crisp eat for him. See, I have such a good sister how happy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment