Thursday, January 27, 2011

This paragraph cry to death me

Have a cried I, is MuRongFeng in car remembered had Wan recumbent his sleeping static situation, he let out a cry, denounce open drivers, drives his own car, and ran.

At the end of the novel in section, is MuRongFeng shooting HeXuAn -- certainly missed him, he marksmanship is very good. He said: "I know that you all think I am hair crazy, I tell you, today I am hair crazy..."

In the course of life, for affection crazy, only this time!

When MuRongFeng alone in the cold ChengJiang ice, heaven and earth rotation, lofty solitary qing.

He walk wrong step, from everlasting perdition.

Static Wan play I cry the worst part is the tailor shop that, from MuRongFeng knock on door, li xiaoran to hide in the table, my tears began to constantly to fall off. Think of her to find MuRongFeng, to ChengXin say the words: "love, where there is fear."

She was on earth hide what ah, she exactly in fear?

Afterwards the teacher give MuRongFeng tailor tan, li xiaoran uncovereth curtain looked at the mirror MuRongFeng figure, her fingers in shivering, static Wan collapse, when she reached out light touch lens medium MuRongFeng, I clench tissue cry frazzle.the last time watching TV, or such cry method in in the dim YuEr on horseback, release the dourgen's hand.

Heaven and earth, that no their shelter.

And here is the world is but a little place, lovesickne facing not dating.

This is a novel, television without one of the most struck me details. For this detail, I could not help but at 1am multiple messages to director, is really can describe my touched. I think any text describing this paragraph is pale, I think all the viewers to see this paragraph of time, will have their own touched and sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment