Friday, January 7, 2011

I want to thank taplin and his

In ZhangXiangRong under the help, YunJuan transferred to the sichuan academy of foreign affairs division. She study time enough, but monthly income but reduce to 300 yuan and made room, left. "I want to thank taplin and his wife Caroline, and his sister, have their encourage inestment, I just keep studies completed. Say, no they have no me today. So many years, I see them as teacher, also as parents, relatives." YunJuan flickering with tears in eyes.

YunJuan is a bitter children. "I remember, as a child, home rice enough to eat and eat most was corn BaBa. Evening ordered the qing lamp. Tuition is mother chicken raising goose sells eggs money."

Taplin changes not only YunJuan life. Once in extraordinary garden as a waiter, igawa hao now works in a computer company. In guangxi, taplin and family funded pian-pian, already was a dress designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment