Friday, January 7, 2011

Every time away from China

In China, more children listened to the lecture taplin, to realize their interest and endowment place, learned their face the world is what appearance. Thousands of parents, teachers, and accept the education concept of taplin for children to grow up and joined the ranks of the applause.

"Every time away from China, I always reluctant to go. Home to me is not a happy journey, more is a sky BieXu, is a kind of space-time change. Step into a house, first thing picked up the Internet phone call Chinese friends, tao peace, v. thoughts.

The condition of my health ups and downs, but as long as the body permitting, I would like to continue often come to China. As time goes on, my friends and colleagues will slowly took my hand, and one day, I would be a foil, watching others lectures, see they sign for sale, looking at love elementary school day development.

No comments:

Post a Comment